Catalyzing a new ESG perspective for reporting disclosures – Effectively manage evolving risks and global circumstances
5 questions you need to ask to prepare to mount a strategic response to managing ESG disclosures:
- Can you address discrepancies in your current ESG data and assess the impact on your reporting?
- Are you able to demonstrate consistency across financial and statistical, capital, and ESG reporting?
- Do you have a data-agnostic, extendable ESG framework that will scale as compliance encompasses new geographies and lines of business?
- Can you capture ESG risk data alongside existing exposure information to satisfy disclosure data points?
- Is your technology infrastructure flexible and scalable to support ESG requirements as mandates evolve globally?
- We leverage an ESG data dictionary that uses client-native data for both debt and equity financing.
- Our solution accurately maps to ESG disclosure requirements including EBA Pillar III, ESMA ESG, Sustainable Finance Disclosures Regime (SFDR), and other jurisdiction/regime-specific requirements.
- We enable you to monitor ESG risk data against disclosed strategy with trend/variance analysis for KPIs.
- Our flexible technology enables you to manage your risks and grow .
- We deliver ESG SaaS-enabled solutions and risk ecosystems via our ESG Data Hub underpinned by Adenza’s AxiomSL ControllerView® and Calypso platforms.