Delivering Adenza software solutions
Strategic partnerships with system integrators and application managed support companies provide clients with optimal support solutions adapted to their requirements.
Adenza Certified Implementation Partners provide scale as well as local and regional reach to help clients implement and support Adenza solutions and reduce time to market. Certified Implementation Partners specialize in Adenza platforms related services and deliver expertise through consulting, planning, implementation and post-implementation support services.
Certified Implementation Partners get access to several additional advantages, including the Consulting Partners Event Series, Adenza Learning Services’ training sessions and certification modules, internal Adenza missions and Value Assurance professional services packages.
Certified Implementation Partners
An Adenza Certified Implementation Partner refers to a company that has undergone a formal certification process provided by Adenza to implement Calypso and AxiomSL solutions, on Adenza’s behalf. This certification signifies that the partner possesses a high level of expertise, knowledge of Adenza’s best practices, and experience in successfully implementing Adenza’s solutions for clients.
To become an Adenza Certified Implementation Partner, a service partner needs to meet certain criteria set by Adenza, which includes demonstrating proficiency in deploying Adenza’s software, as well as showcasing a track record of successful client projects. Once certified, a partner gains the recognition and endorsement of Adenza as a trusted and capable entity to implement Adenza’s products.
This certification is aimed at ensuring that Adenza clients receive top-notch service and assistance when implementing Adenza’s technologies, and it provides a level of assurance that the partner is capable of delivering effective solutions tailored to clients’ specific needs, while adhering to native functionalities where possible.
As a result, clients seeking to adopt Adenza’s products can benefit from working with Certified Implementation Partners, as these partners have the official endorsement and backing of Adenza, ensuring a smoother and more efficient implementation process and ultimately leading to a successful integration of Adenza’s solutions into the clients’ workflows.
Engaging an Adenza Certified Implementation Partner (CIP) offers numerous advantages over working with a non-certified specialist when adopting Adenza’s solutions. These CIPs not only have undergone rigorous training and validation on the latest versions of AxiomSL and/or Calypso products to become certified, but they also have a proven track record of successfully implementing Adenza’s solutions for clients by adhering to Adenza’s best practices and delivery framework to ensure efficient deployment. In addition to possessing deep product knowledge, their local presence gives them invaluable insights into the intricacies of the local market. Their physical presence in the region enables them to cultivate a deep understanding of the local business landscape, regulatory nuances, and cultural dynamics. This localized knowledge empowers CIPs to tailor their strategies and services to align seamlessly with the specific needs and expectations of clients in that particular market. It positions them as not just service providers but as trusted advisors with a finger on the pulse of the local business environment. By partnering with Adenza’s CIPs, organizations benefit from resource optimization, ongoing support, collaboration with Adenza, and risk reduction.
Short answer: “as soon as possible”.
Engaging an Adenza Certified Implementation Partner (CIP) is crucial for successful implementation of AxiomSL or Calypso. Initiating this relationship early in the project fosters a strong bond that sets the stage for success. From inception to execution, Adenza CIPs provide comprehensive guidance that goes beyond technicalities. Clear objectives are the foundation, and a CIP guides the transition from defining goals to implementing strategy. They simplify complexities, provide efficient timelines, and refine your strategic vision by helping you set success metrics and align goals with achievable outcomes. Their insights, drawn from experience and expertise, elevate your vision and empower you to realize the full potential of your investment. Late engagement often means missed opportunities to incorporate valuable insights, adjustments, and enhancements. By partnering early, you tap into a wealth of expertise that can enhance your project’s depth and breadth.
In essence, an Adenza CIP is a strategic ally that unlocks seamless execution and exponential project outcomes.
Selecting the ideal Adenza Certified Implementation Partner requires an assessment of several key factors. Begin by defining your project’s specific requirements, goals, scope, and budget. This clarity will serve as a benchmark to evaluate potential partners. Next, consider the partner’s industry expertise and experience. Opt for a partner with a proven track record in your region and segment, as their familiarity with your sector’s nuances (Buy side, Sell side, Insurance, Hedge Fund, Central Bank, CCP, and regulatory requirements), specific know-how of your end users and integration landscape, can prove invaluable in delivering tailored solutions.
Review the partners’ certifications, case studies, and references to gauge reliability, work quality, and adherence to deadlines. Inquire about their team expertise and collaboration approach. Lastly, consider compatibility, cultural fit, trust, and reputation. An Adenza Certified Implementation Partner that aligns with your objectives, values, and requirements is more likely to pave the way for a successful implementation journey.
Adenza has carefully selected and vetted those partners that form part of the Certified Implementation Partner ecosystem based on their track record of successful implementations and customer satisfaction. These are partners that have worked hand-in-hand for many years with Adenza, and posess up to date knowledge and wide industry experience. Adenza benchmarks its partners by the number of successful projects delivered, the end-customer’s satisfaction and internal key performance indicators. Only the best implementation specialists have been invited to form part of the Adenza Certified Implementation partnership.
However, if you’ve chosen an implementation partner that is not listed on our website, it’s important to thoroughly evaluate their qualifications, capabilities, and compatibility with your project. While our website does not include every potential partner, there are several steps you can take to ensure that the partner you’ve selected is a suitable choice:
1. Verify Credentials: Research the partner’s background, experience, and expertise independently. Look for information about their past projects, industry reputation, and any relevant certifications or qualifications.
2. Ask for References: Request references from the partner. Speaking with their past clients can provide insights into their performance, reliability, and ability to deliver on their commitments.
3. Review Case Studies: If available, review case studies or project summaries that highlight their previous work. This can give you an idea of their capabilities and the types of projects they have successfully completed.
4. Interview the Partner: Schedule a meeting or call with the partner’s team to discuss your project in detail. This is an opportunity to ask questions, clarify expectations, and gauge their understanding of your needs.
5. Assess Alignment: Evaluate whether the partner’s expertise aligns with the specific requirements of your project. Consider their experience with similar technologies, industries, and project complexities.
6. Discuss Project Plan: Request a detailed project plan that outlines the steps, timeline, milestones, and resources required for the implementation. This will help you assess their approach to project management.
7. Consider Compatibility and Evaluate Communication: Assess how well the partner’s working style, values, and approach align with your organization’s culture and values. Effective communication is crucial for a successful partnership. Assess how responsive and clear the partner is in their interactions with you.
8. Review Contract and Agreement: Ensure that the terms and conditions in the contract align with your expectations and protect your interests. Pay attention to issues related to deliverables, timelines, costs, and potential contingencies.
9. Have a Backup Plan: It’s wise to have a contingency plan in case the partnership doesn’t work out as expected. Identify potential alternative partners in case you need to make a switch.
Remember that the success of an implementation partnership goes beyond the partner’s presence on a website. Thorough due diligence, open communication, and a comprehensive evaluation process are essential to making an informed decision and maximizing the chances of a successful implementation.
The obligations of partners under the Adenza Certified Implementation Partner (CIP) Program are outlined in a contract between Adenza and the partner. Adenza’s Service Partner Management group conducts annual benchmark assessments to ensure CIP compliance with obligations and adherence to best practices. The partnership undergoes a comprehensive reassessment every two years, and in instances where partners fail to meet the CIP program criteria, the contract is not renewed. Here are some responsibilities that partners have under the program:
1. Product Knowledge and Expertise: Adenza Certified Implementation Partners are expected to have a deep understanding of Adenza’s AxiomSL or Calypso products, features, and functionalities. This knowledge ensures they can effectively deploy and configure solutions to meet clients’ needs.
2. Certification Requirements: Partners are obligated to meet the certification criteria set by Adenza. This involves completing training programs, passing assessments, and demonstrating their proficiency in implementing Adenza’s solutions.
3. Adherence to Best Practices: Partners are expected to adhere to Adenza’s recommended best practices for implementing and utilizing their products. This includes following established guidelines, methodologies, and standards.
4. Quality Assurance: Partners are responsible for delivering high-quality implementations that meet or exceed client expectations. This includes ensuring the solutions are configured correctly, thoroughly tested, and properly documented.
5. Customer Satisfaction: Certified partners are obligated to prioritize customer satisfaction and provide excellent service. This includes effective communication, addressing client concerns, and delivering solutions that align with clients’ objectives.
6. Continuous Learning: Partners are required to stay current with Adenza’s product updates, releases, and advancements. This ongoing learning ensures that partners remain knowledgeable about the latest features and functionalities.
7. Communication, Reporting and Documentation: Certified partners are expected to maintain open lines of communication with Adenza. This involves sharing project updates, feedback, and collaborating on mutual goals. Documentation of project progress, milestones, and outcomes are required for accountability and transparency.
8. Ethical and Legal Compliance: Partners must operate ethically and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. This includes respecting intellectual property rights, data privacy regulations, and business ethics.
9. Promotion and Marketing: Partners are required to appropriately promote their status as an Adenza Certified Implementation Partner, using designated logos and branding in their marketing materials.
10. Client Confidentiality: Partners must respect client confidentiality and protect sensitive information obtained during the course of implementing Adenza’s solutions.
Adenza’s Value Assurance Services (VAS) provides Certified Implementation Partners (CIPs) with an additional level of support to plan and safeguard project deliveries to guarantee a successful implementation of Adenza’s products. It also ensures Adenza’s oversight in the project. The VAS package embodies a comprehensive suite of offerings meticulously designed to guarantee that customers attain the anticipated value and advantages from the AxiomSL or Calypso products they’ve procured.
The program provides the framework to accelerate the successful go-live of AxiomSL or Calypso implementations while successfully navigating key risks. A wide range of technology and business process expertise is available on demand, including best practices and risk mitigation services that are relevant from the beginning of the implementation and throughout the project lifecycle until go-live, as well as offering post-implementation support and continuous improvement of the solution.
Value Assurance Services provides a cost-effective and flexible way to purchase Adenza services. If you are expanding, innovating, or maintaining an AxiomSL or Calypso solution, Value Assurance Services allow you to budget for consulting services and advisory upfront with Flexible Credits that can then be used as needed. The complete list of service components are included in our On-Demand Service Component Catalog and are divided into four categories: Inquiry Service, Plan & Safeguard, Expand & Innovate and Optimize / Scale.
Adenza’s Customer Delivery Services is a fully integrated component of the broader Adenza offering, deeply aligned with AxiomSL and Calypso solutions, roadmaps, processes and internal teams. Every member of the Customer Delivery Services team is certified and enjoys direct access to our Research & Development and Support teams for swift issue resolution.
Adenza’s Customer Delivery Services has implemented over 2,000 projects and provide round the clock support with regional Customer Delivery Centers (CDC) to reduce overall cost-to-achieve (CTA) for our customers. Adenza’s Customer Delivery Services teams frequently work with Product Managers in the development of our products. This collaborative process allows them the unique opportunity to actively participate in co-building the solution, leading to a profound understanding of the intricacies of the product. Through this hands-on involvement, they gain comprehensive insights into the product’s architecture, functionalities, and design principles. This in-depth knowledge positions our Customer Delivery Services teams as experts who not only implement the solutions but also contribute to their evolution and refinement.
Our Adenza Certified Implementation Partners (CIPs) are an extension of these services. They often operate in regions where Adenza’s Customer Delivery Services don’t have a physical presence, so they provide local expertise. Clients sometimes have strong relationships with CIPs and prefer to engage them directly for solution implementation. In cases of high demand of Customer Delivery Services, we rely on CIPs to meet our commitments. Additionally, clients seeking specialized services like run-the-bank support, production assistance, L1 and L2 support, and strategic advisory services can benefit from select CIPs.
Clients can have confidence in accessing top-tier resources in the market whether engaging Adenza’s Customer Delivery Services or an Adenza CIP.