Consolidate and automate your front-to-back treasury processes and better manage liquidity, interest-rate and FX risks
Delivering liquidity and funding remains the treasury function’s primary focus. But its role has expanded and become more complex driving the need for a consolidated approach enabling you to:
- Focus on business/clients, rather than manual processes
- Enable complex pricing and operations for derivatives hedging
- Consolidate your view of activities across trading, banking, and investment books
- Reduce time/effort on regulatory compliance/reporting
- Monitor cash positions, P&L, funding, and liquidity reporting in real-time
- Support your move into pricing higher margin structured products
- Access the most up-to-date pricing and risk management analytics
- Deploy a consolidated platform solution on premises, in the cloud, or hybrid
Achieve a New Treasury Operating Model
We provide a consolidated, cross-asset, single platform-based solution that enables you to go beyond compliance to gain cost-beneficial insights in real time and achieve market best-practices adoption. Further, with our cloud-hosting offerings, you can even more strongly future-proof your treasury operations, optimizing processes and reducing total cost of ownership.
Benefits for You
Accelerate your growth
- Consolidate fragmented systems in a single front-to-back solution.
- Leverage market best practices using pre-configured software
- Understand your bank’s liquidity position and investments at-a-glance
Simplify compliance and reporting
- Comply with various Basel regulations on capital, liquidity risk and market risk (Basel III, FRTB, IRRBB)
- Meet central bank requirements
- Automate regulatory submissions
Make better funding and investment decisions
- Anticipate all impacts of new trades on P&L and risk in real time
- Use market-leading pricers and analytics
- Access a single asset inventory to optimize balance sheet and collateral
Reduce cost and operational risk
- Whether deployed on-premises or cloud hosted, you can consider utilizing our BPO utility partners, an approach that can significantly reduce your clearing costs around CCP connectivity, collateral optimization, and client and regulatory reporting.
- Minimize the total cost of trading by anticipating risk and margin analytics
- Eliminate manual processes and reduce number of data interfaces
- Optimize IT ownership costs using our Cloud Services
Capital Markets Solutions
"It was an informative and compact training program. Ram covered all the areas of the course brilliantly. Also had the opportunity to discuss queries on the go, those were answered promptly.
All the topics were just great, I found it all right. I am sure the practice sessions in training would help the team put them to use in future projects"
“Despite having spent quite a few years as a Calypso developer, I still got a lot out of this training. It was enlightening and helped us delve deeper into some exciting details about Calypso. I would like to emphasize the excellent didactics with practical and objective exercises. Undoubtedly, I improved my analytical perception of operations and lifecycles. The Getting Started with Calypso module definitely provides a satisfactory roadmap.”
“What an amazing week it was! The course covered an introduction to Calypso architecture, and dived into details of static data setup, workflow, and trade lifecycles, including pricing environments. I would like to express my thanks to everybody from Adenza for this opportunity and teaching me a lot of important things for my work routine.”
“The training was enriching and a very well designed program. There was a new theme each day, with a series of exercise adapted to each theme. The trainers Nima and Dominic were professional and attentive. They gave ample amount of time to each participant. They provided a simple explanation, illustrated with examples in calypso. The quiz at the end of each day, was helpful to test our skills ‘’
Financial market capabilities continue to evolve, requiring agile, cloud ready, digital offerings supporting cross-asset and front-to-back solutions. Our global partnership with Adenza leverages our complementary strengths to deliver world class offerings. Adenza’s software suite coupled with Wipro’s advisory and delivery capability accelerates our clients’ transformation journeys to improve front office, post-trade and risk management capabilities, with reduced TCO and superior customer experience. This partnership underscores our commitment to provide scaled up end-to-end propositions to our joint clients within financial services.
NOA is the implementation partner for Calypso in South Korea for more than 18 years. NOA has helped clients transform and manage their front to back operations, risk, collateral and treasury management using the Calypso platform. Our strong partnership has enabled us to build a Calypso practice of over 30 practitioners and we are continuously investing in our Calypso practice’s capabilities to address our client’s evolving needs