Consolidate and automate your front-to-back treasury processes and better manage liquidity, interest-rate and FX risks
Delivering liquidity and funding remains the treasury function’s primary focus. But its role has expanded and become more complex driving the need for a consolidated approach enabling you to:
- Focus on business/clients, rather than manual processes
- Enable complex pricing and operations for derivatives hedging
- Consolidate your view of activities across trading, banking, and investment books
- Reduce time/effort on regulatory compliance/reporting
- Monitor cash positions, P&L, funding, and liquidity reporting in real-time
- Support your move into pricing higher margin structured products
- Access the most up-to-date pricing and risk management analytics
- Deploy a consolidated platform solution on premises, in the cloud, or hybrid
Achieve a New Treasury Operating Model
We provide a consolidated, cross-asset, single platform-based solution that enables you to go beyond compliance to gain cost-beneficial insights in real time and achieve market best-practices adoption. Further, with our cloud-hosting offerings, you can even more strongly future-proof your treasury operations, optimizing processes and reducing total cost of ownership.
Benefits for You
Accelerate your growth
- Consolidate fragmented systems in a single front-to-back solution.
- Leverage market best practices using pre-configured software
- Understand your bank’s liquidity position and investments at-a-glance
Simplify compliance and reporting
- Comply with various Basel regulations on capital, liquidity risk and market risk (Basel III, FRTB, IRRBB)
- Meet central bank requirements
- Automate regulatory submissions
Make better funding and investment decisions
- Anticipate all impacts of new trades on P&L and risk in real time
- Use market-leading pricers and analytics
- Access a single asset inventory to optimize balance sheet and collateral
Reduce cost and operational risk
- Whether deployed on-premises or cloud hosted, you can consider utilizing our BPO utility partners, an approach that can significantly reduce your clearing costs around CCP connectivity, collateral optimization, and client and regulatory reporting.
- Minimize the total cost of trading by anticipating risk and margin analytics
- Eliminate manual processes and reduce number of data interfaces
- Optimize IT ownership costs using our Cloud Services
Since the emergence of Calypso Treasury Application in the Nigerian Financial Industry seven years ago, the solution has become a dominant and preferred solution among the top players. The solution has indeed transformed the way Nigerian Financial Institutions run their treasury operations
Andile has built a long-standing and highly valued partnership with Adenza since 2013, with a focus on a symbiotic working relationship that delivers exceptional results for our mutual customers. Our close alignment with the Adenza team has enabled us to successfully deliver fixed-cost Calypso implementation and upgrade projects in record time.
We look forward to many more years working closely with the Adenza team to help our mutual clients effectively optimise their return on a very smart investment.
We consider Adenza a trusted partner to support our clients due to its global footprint, the interoperability of its technology and its open mind in approaching new business models.
Synechron has successfully delivered a broad scope of Adenza services for a diverse group of financial institutions around the world. Whether it is implementations and upgrades or application maintenance, testing team or support services, we've helped organizations achieve their goals through a range of delivery models and offerings, including Time & Material, Fixed Price, and Managed Services. With our large pool of Business Analysts, Technical Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts and Support Analysts, Synechron can handle projects of any size. We can deliver from on-shore, near-shore, off-shore, or a mixed combination of locations to optimize project price and resource availability. Our full-coverage capability approach uniquely allows Synechron to provide a strategic Adenza roadmap that tactfully addresses our clients' unique challenges through flexible project management and delivery models.
As a key implementation partner for Calypso in Japan, MITSUI KNOWLEDGE INDUSTRY CO., LTD. (MKI) has helped clients transform and manage their front to back operations, risk, collateral and treasury management services by using the platform and developing the interfaces/reports for more than 15 years. Our strong partnership has enabled us to build a practice of over 25 consultants and analysts, and to manage the team of 100+ engineers with our local partners for various Calypso projects. We are continuously investing in our Calypso practice's capabilities including training and certification to address our client's evolving needs.
Congrats for the new company and branding. Challenging times require strong and adaptable companies. Adenza has shown how to turn segment leaders into a global and advanced technology suite that will provide STP solutions to customers. We are glad to partner a company that focuses –like we do– in making things happen.