Global Shareholding Disclosures
Unparalleled flexibility to handle complexities around legal-entity structures, market data, rule interpretations, and operating models.
Buy- and sell-side firms must monitor and disclose equity investments across a complex rapidly changing landscape of more than 100 jurisdictions’ rules.
To comply, they must consider intricate corporate hierarchies, complex fund structures, and exposure to jurisdiction-specific scenarios:
- Significant shareholdings
- Short positions
- Takeover panels
- Sensitive industries
- SEC Form 13-F
Firms must marshal requisite position, market, reference, hierarchy, and legal-rules data to successfully monitor huge disclosure volumes and withstand regulatory examinations.
To minimize their current operational risk and prepare for future regulatory changes, firms need to establish automated, flexible, and intelligent systems capable of handling complex data requirements and the timely filing of submissions worldwide.
Data and Rules Management on a Single Platform
7 reasons why the world’s largest and most complex organizations automate regulatory shareholding disclosures with us:
- We deliver data and rules management natively on a single platform enabling swift exception management and resolution
- We cover the gamut of jurisdictional scenarios and related reporting
- We reduce operational risk by giving you greater control over your operating model including the timing and delivery of data across your global operations
- We manage rules governing disclosure thresholds for equity positions in over 100 jurisdictions and enable you to create and maintain custom rules
- We simplify reporting across your entire corporate hierarchy at parent, advisor, fund, and fund sleeve levels
- We provide transparency through data and rule drilldown tools
- Our system delivers submission histories, daily point-in-time datasets, and lineage for required compliance and audit defense